VP Strategic Partnerships
At Volo, we’re on a mission to rebuild retail and deliver growth to brands, manufacturers and retailers. We’re capturing data from across the commerce ecosystem and using the latest in machine learning to generate intelligent retail recommendations – what to sell, where to sell it, how much of it you’ll need and the right price to sell it for.
Our company has received significant investment and our growth plans are exciting for anyone interested in the meeting points of cutting edge technology and retail.
This role requires a commercially skilled individual with a track record of creating strong customer relationships and creating and converting new initiatives into sales.
They will work within the Sales function and collaborate widely with the rest of the business to understand and articulate upsell initiatives, grow our customers revenues, manage contracts and apply their initiative to deliver results. They will have responsibility for and be targeted on the upselling of the new Volo capability and managing the contractual renewal of the existing platform implementations.
- Enabling sellers to grow their businesses.
- Re-contracting customers.
- Manage frequent business reviews with key Volo customers to describe success, plans, opportunities and threats.
- Communicate customer feedback to the business, especially the product team, to inform and re-enforce the product roadmap.
- Articulate the new Volo vision to customers to put our engagement with them in context
- Follow the Volo CRM process to track customer activity and report accurately on revenue forecasts.
- Be a customer champion.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing and growing enterprise accounts
- An ability to build and develop positive relationships with clients and partners
- Proactive and results driven
- Resilient and inquisitive
- communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible team player
- E-commerce, advertising or retail knowledge
Why work with us
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- 25 days of annual holiday plus your birthday off as well
- Relaxed dress code
- An ever-changing growth environment with plenty of opportunity to develop your career
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.